Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello Bloggees

Here I am on the verge of another weekend in the world of professional hospitality. For the past three years my wife and I have pursued the life of full time, short term work at various tourist destinations, and have left behind the ties to "Career", "Community" and the other conventions generally associated with stability in this country. As a result, we've both felt happier, less stressed and more stable than ever before.
I have no idea at this point how long I'll keep up this blog, or whether it will produce anything of value, but it seems like a good idea at the moment. It's a sort of journal of editorial comment, or personal viewpoint on whatever might occur to me.
I give tours at a commercial cavern right now, and actually get paid to share one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen with people from all over the country and the world. Next time, I'll probably talk about that. Tonight, I'm just saying "Hi". So, Hi.
Blog at you later,
Geezerguy.

1 comment:

Yarntangler said...

Hey Geezer Guy! This is the life for me too! Take me down a road I've never been on before!
May you see everything you ever dreamed of seeing and plenty you never heard of! I'll be watching for your observations.