Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's the Thought That Counts

I really had the best intentions when I signed up to blog everyday in December. That was before the onset of eleven hour days, five days a week at Amazon.com. It was also before the temperatures plummeted and I had to run for propane in the small tanks every couple of days.

I still hope to add a couple more fascinating observations on the season before the month is over but today I decided my biggest wish is for all of my loyal followers. So without further ado:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Clancy, Yarntangler, and Geezerguy
wish a
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Safe Journeys
to our family, and friends, both the ones who expect Santa to come down the chimney and the ones hoping he'll find them on the road.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Blog at you later,
Geezerguy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish the same for you, Yarntangler and clancy. What a cool picture!!

ttys
hilly

Unknown said...

brrrrr. I thought it wasn't supposed to be cold in Arizona! I want my money back! hahaha

I am so glad NaBloPoMo is over for November because it was really hard to do a post every day.

spiritualastronomer said...

I love the picture--but now you get to figure out how to give that Geezerguy snoman a beard.