Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time To Play

I just found a bunch of new (to me, 'cause I'm not very observant) buttons on my blog posting page...so today I'm going to try them out:
  • there are bullets
...and a tab to make the text different colors.
It has a button for spleelll chrkning
  1. one for numbers (but for some reason it looks just like a bullet)
and one to insert pictures...I've used this one several times before, but it never really gets old, so...

Here's Proof You Can Find Just About Anything On The Internet:



You may have noticed I used yet another feature there by changing the size of the font...

There's also a feature for adding videos, but I don't have any on my computer right now because (see yesterday's blog).

There are a few other buttons that scare me a little, so I'm going to quit before another hard drive bites the dust....

Well, OK, just one more:























Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ha-ha-ha

Blog at ya later,
-Geezerguy

3 comments:

spiritualastronomer said...

Very cool cats. You're just having too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Way to go Geezerguy! New thingy's are always fun to try.

Yarntangler said...

Huh!!! Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks!