Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Best Laid Plans

OK, so today's blog was supposed to be a series of sunset pictures we've taken over the past few years, and comments about them, and the places , etc. etc. Unfortunately, I have found my technical prowess in the blog illustration department is currently too limited to accomplish it in the allotted time.

Therefore, after overlapping several different sunsets, and copies of the same sunset, and running out of time ('Have to get to work), I am posting this brief description of my learning process. I will consult Geeks of my acquaintance and get back to you tomorrow.

Blog at ya later,
-Geezerguy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem. I was able to post single pictures but I can't put pictures in a sequence along with my post yet... nor can I post a slideshow...

Unknown said...

well dont ask this geke cause im just as lost as the next guy
TLD