Monday, November 24, 2008

The Conspiracy Spreads

Well, we’re toasty warm, so far. The Great Furnace Adventure continues, with yet another round. The technological conspiracy kept us cold again last night, when the furnace, after briefly working, stopped again, and the chuckling from beneath the floor was almost enough to keep me awake.

Anyway, my friend came over again today, and we took the whole thing apart, examined all the parts, blew a little dust around, put back everything we took out…and turned it back on. Actually, he did all the work, and I just kind of watched, since he was the one who knew what he was doing.

Now, he says he didn’t do anything, but after it was all back together again, the air coming out of the registers was warm…which is the idea behind a furnace. I’d say he fixed it.

Anyway, tonight we’re warm, and the blog is brief because my brain has joined the technological conspiracy and I’m at the end of my creativity.
Blog at ya later,
-Geezerguy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your both warm again!! Hope ya stay that way.